7 tips to reduce stress on a budget!
Updated: May 11
My favorite stress releasers are on the cheap or budget. Life can be so stressful if you don't manage it, it will take you down in health. So a rule of thumb is to be kind to yourself and it's ok
to LOVE yourself. Loving yourself gives you permission to be gentle, kind, joyful, patient, and good to yourself. You don't need another person beating you up for just relaxing and being.
3. A nice walk just to get outside a breath and move your body at a slow pace. Walk with friends,
neighbors, a dog, or a family member.
4. Candles a nice candle can overwhelm your senses a can transport you to an imaginary place.
5. Bike ride through a bike trail or a park you can borrow neighbors, friends, or rent one.
6. Take a nap or a rest for an hour, or two it helps shut down the whole body.
7. Meditate on a peaceful thought and just breathe one after another. Gods word
Please see other blog posts all on tips, living, and lifestyle Hate2clean.com